The 3 main things I love about my blog:
1. I love talking about parenting, my fun child, being a mom, being a spouse, and being a Christian. I love giving advice, tips, and encouragement about all of these topics. I hope it uplifts my readers!
2. I love sharing family activities that worked for us, whether it’s a toddler craft or a fun outing. There are lots of things that we have done that have been total flops and then things we have done that have been awesome! I love sharing both of these with my readers!
3. There are some tips of fun things that we have attended and LOVED in the Southwest Florida area- so I am sharing with you what worked for us, so hopefully it will work for you! I love to blog about Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, and everything in between.
The reason I started this blog:
1. I am a mommy and I am learning as I go. I really had no idea (and still don’t at times) what I was doing. I hope to bring good tips and advice to moms about family friendly fun, parenting, spouses….anything family. I also hope to give you great tips on fun things and fun events to check out in the southwest Florida area.
Fun Facts about me:
- I am a Jesus lover! I am praying he shines through this blog!
- I have dry eyes- contacts don’t work on me. So I am a glasses wearer.
- I grew up in the sunny state of Florida and then lived in beautiful Virginia for 8 years and moved back to Florida!
- I love being a mom blogger in Sarasota because there are so many great places to check out in the area including Siesta Key Beach and Cinebistro, which we frequent quite often.
- I am a Pinterest-aholic. Seriously, I need to go to a PA meeting (Pinteresters Anonymous).
- Social Media sucks up a lot of my time in the day- especially following my friends and family on Facebook.
- I love being a mom blogger in Englewood because this little town is adorable and has so much to offer families. Plus I know a lot of people who live in Englewood have visitors throughout our gorgeous winter season, and I like helping guests find fun things to do locally too.
- I am a Major League Baseball fan! My favorite team is the Cleveland Indians.
- I can eat a whole watermelon by myself in a 2-day period- no joke!
- I love being a mom blogger in North Port because it is up and coming! There are so many new family-friendly things to do in North Port that I love sharing with my readers.
- I am a television junkie. Just let me sit on my couch and channel surf after a long day and I am in heaven!
- I cannot touch velvet or corduroy. It gives me the heebee-jeebies. Weird, right? But seriously, come near me with that and I may hit you…
- I am a sorority girl! I’m so happy that I am a ….. Kappa Kappa Gamma!
- I love being a mom blogger in Fort Myers because this city has so much to offer families.
- I love being a mom blogger in Naples because this city is gorgeous and we love exploring all it has to offer.
- I love Judge Judy. Ya’ll…she’s hilarious.
- I care for my grandfather and love spending every minute with him!
- I love being a mom blogger in Port Charlotte because there are so many fun, family-friendly events happening there.
- I love being a mom blogger in Punta Gorda because it’s beautiful and we love exploring all it has to offer.
- I love being a mom blogger in Cape Coral because there are so many fun, outdoor things for our family to do there.
Meet the other people who are all over my blog posts:
My daughter is a toddler and already has quite the spunky personality. She is adorable, funny, and stylish as can be. Her middle name- Joy – completely explains what she has brought to our lives since the day she was born.
My son is a sweet boy who is always smiling. His happy place is the porch swing at my mom’s house where we have literally spent hours swinging him so that he stays content or falls asleep. He loves his sister and for some reason has like 4 giraffe toys that are all his favorite!