There is a great kids section at the Ann Dever Regional Pool in Englewood. It’s a new section behind the big pool. It’s completely gated and zero entry. It’s perfect for the kids! We spent two days in a row there and my kids asked the third day if we could go back. They can’t get enough of it.
I love doing pros and cons of the places we visit. So here are our pros and cons of the new kids area of the Ann Dever Regional Pool.
- It’s shaded! The whole kids area isn’t shaded but half of it is, which is great!
- They have a little slide that the kiddos love!
- It doesn’t get more than a foot or so deep
- There is a bus that sprays water
- There is a palm tree that dumps water every minute or so
- There is a lot of room for chairs and parents to sit
- The cost to get in is cheap!
Daily fees for Adults (ages 16 and up) is $3 per person and children (ages 2-15) are $2 per person. They also offer 6 month and yearly passes. Get more information about pool admission here!
I seriously don’t have any! It’s great! It’s small- it’s not huge like a a water park but it is so great for families with young kids!
This pool is located at 7001 San Casa Drive in Englewood. Their number is (941) 681-3743. The pool hours vary depending on season. But generally they are open Monday – Friday 10AM-6PM, Saturday 11AM-6PM and Sunday 11AM-5PM.
While you are in Englewood, check out these fun things to do: