It’s that time of week and I am super excited to share with you some FUN toddler activities I am featuring this week. Ya’ll know how active our toddlers can be. I always need new ideas of fun things to do! So it’s link party time!
Before you link up, here are a few rules before you party!
- Follow your hosts on social media:
Mom Explores – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
My Bored Toddler – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Kidz Activities – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- You can link up to 3 posts.
- If you are linking up, please make an effort to visit and comment or share some of the other posts – share the linky love!
- Please comment/like/share or pin at least 2 other posts
- Display the Toddler Fun Friday badge (code below).
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.momexplores.com" rel="nofollow" title="My Bored Toddler"><img src="http://myboredtoddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Toddler-Fun-Friday-button-new-200-200.jpg" alt="My Bored Toddler" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So, last week we had a whole bunch of fun posts submitted. I loved them all! Here are two of my favorites:
Holiday Pom Pom Push from Busy Toddler
A is for Ant by Sly Spoon
So now it’s time to party! Link up below: