Today I have a recipe to satisfy that sweet tooth! Oreo Cheesecake! And you don’t even have to go to the Cheesecake Factory to get it. You can fix at your own home and it’s super easy!
You will need:
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- Half a cup of sour cream
- Half a cup of sugar
- 1 table spoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
How to make this yummy deliciousness:
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla
- Add eggs and mix again.
- In the cupcake liners, put a complete Oreo on the bottom and then add mixture on top.
- In a separate bowl, crumple up some Oreos and sprinkle on top. Bake at 275 degrees for 22 minutes and let it cool after for a few minutes then refrigerate for 3 hours.
That’s it, ya’ll! You have a yummy, EASY dessert!