It’s time to link up those fun toddler activities! Link parties are a great way to network and get ideas. We are glad you decided to join us!
These are two of my favorites from last week that I would like to feature from last week…..
The Pine Cone Fiasco by Kreative Whim
10 Thanksgiving Printables for Preschoolers by Living Life and Learning
So here are a few rules before you party!
- Follow your hosts on social media:
Mom Explores – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
My Bored Toddler – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Kidz Activities – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- You can link up to 3 posts.
- If you are linking up, please make an effort to visit and comment or share some of the other posts – share the linky love!
- Please comment/like/share or pin at least 2 other posts
- Display the Toddler Fun Friday badge (code below).
Also, you can find all of the past activities on our Toddler Fun Friday Pinterest Board. All posts submitted are shared on this board so make sure you are following.