Welcome back to Toddler Fun Friday – a great opportunity to share your best toddler recipes, crafts and activities. Thanks to everyone who links up each week!
These are two of my favorites from last week that I would like to feature from last week…..
Colorful Cupcake Liner Turkey Craft for Kids by Raising Little Superheroes
Autumn Animals Homes Worksheets by Living Life and Learning
So here are a few rules before you start linking up!
- Follow your hosts on social media:
Mom Explores – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
My Bored Toddler – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Kidz Activities – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- You can link up to 3 posts.
- If you are linking up, please make an effort to visit and comment or share some of the other posts – share the linky love!
- Please comment/like/share or pin at least 2 other posts
- Display the Toddler Fun Friday badge (code below).
Remember, If you tweet your link to @myboredtoddler @momexplores and @kidz_activities with the hashtag #ToddlerFunFriday we will retweet.
Also, you can find all of the past activities on our Toddler Fun Friday Pinterest Board. All posts submitted are shared on this board so make sure you are following.